The model EVDC100 is a low in cost, OEM approved, Mobile A/C Compressor Electronic Control Valve Tester. The device tests electronic control valves in variable displacement mobile A/C compressors. It is placed in-line between the control valve and the wiring harness connector, so valve issues can be diagnosed before condemning a compressor.
The electronic control valve regulates internal compressor pressure to change the compressor displacement. The tester regulates the input signal to the valve to verify the valve’s operation.
The device assists a technician in diagnosing mobile A/C problems with external control valve compressors. By manually controlling the operation and function of the valve, it lowers repair costs and service time, and eliminates a compressor misdiagnosis and an unnecessary compressor replacement.
- Eliminates Compressor Misdiagnosis
- Quick Diagnosis Lowers Repair Cost
- Verifies Proper Valve Function
- Connector Adapter for Current and Newer Valves
- Heavy Duty Battery Clips and Cable
- Removable Cable Assemblies for easy replacement
- Includes Carrying Case
- Long Cables for easier access to valve and battery
- Battery cable reverse protection
||AC Compressor Electronic Control Valve Tester
||12VDC ( vehicle battery)
||4 ft chemical resistant
||6 ft chemical resistant
INSTRUCTION MANUAL | SPEC SHEET