The B300 features a testing method that does not require the battery size to be entered into the unit. Simply choose between automotive/truck battery or small automotive type batteries for testing. Eliminates tester input errors and allows the testing of batteries of unknown size. Unit can test batteries as low as 5% state of charge and still give accurate readings. LED Bar Graph immediately displays battery condition upon pressing the TEST button.
- No conversion tables needed for CCA, SAE, IEC, EN, or Ah.
- Battery condition is shown in percentage of capacity.
- Uses conductance technology
- Tests 12V starting/charging systems.
- Tests both flooded lead acid and AGM batteries.
- Multi-colored bar graph displays battery condition.
- Low voltage indicator LED lights when charging is necessary.
- Bad cell is detected and displayed.
- Comfortable grip with easy to use clamps.
- Tests discharged batteries
- Patented circuitry.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Made in USA
Battery Test Range: Auto/Truck
|>390 to 1400 CCA
||100 to 390 CCA
|DC Voltage: Range
||3.9V to 19.9V
||+/- 2% of reading
||LED- 3 digits
||10 color-coded LEDs
||7.5”L x 3”W x 1” H
INSTRUCTION MANUAL | SPEC SHEET